You are free to republish original Kaiser Health News content under the Creative Commons CC BY 3.0 license, with the following qualifications:
- Not everything on the kaiserhealthnews.org website is our own original content. If a story is labeled “All Rights Reserved,” KHN cannot grant permission to republish that item.
- In most cases we don’t own the rights to the photos, cartoons and other artwork on our site, so we can’t grant permission for their use. Contact us if you have if you have questions about specific artwork.
- You must identify us as the original publisher and give us credit with the following language, including the hyperlink: Kaiser Health News (KHN) is a nonprofit national health policy news service.
- You must include the original byline as follows: Author Name, Kaiser Health News
- Please preserve the hyperlinks in our stories.
- Please note that some of our content is produced as part of a reporting partnership with NPR and public radio member stations. Like other KHN content, you may use these stories under the Creative Commons CC BY 3.0 license. We ask that you include the NPR credit line and links we publish at the bottom of each of these stories when you republish them.
- Please note that the Creative Commons CC BY 3.0 license permits you to “adapt the work,” which in journalistic terms means you are free to localize stories or otherwise modify them provided that you give us credit.
- Our original content is available as a feed. All content in the feed can be republished under the Creative Commons CC BY 3.0 license:
- Full text RSS: http://kaiserhealthnews.org/topics/syndicate/feed/aprss
- If you are an Associated Press member, you can access our content in the Marketplace section of AP Exchange.
You may use our logo when linking to or posting materials on your site: Download high-resolution .PNG file
Please contact us with any questions.